If you love spicy food, Sichuan Dry-Fried Green Beans is a must-try dish. It is one of the most popular dishes in Sichuan Cuisine and is really simple to make. Here’s how:
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed.
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Sichuan peppercorns, chopped
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat up 1 tbsp cooking oil in a wok. Fry green bean until starting to turn tender.
2. Remove green beans. Heat wok and add 1 tbsp oil and chopped garlic and Sichuan pepper. Cook until fragrant.
3. Add green bean, and turn the heat to low and stir constantly. Then soy sauce and sugar. Stir well. Take off the heat.